Kerala has a mind of its own. Little has the hustle and bustle of urban life affected this green land! The mountains and valleys of the land entrance the imagination of the viewer drinking in its beauty. Munnar, the trump card of Kerala is a masterpiece. The sprawling expanse of tea estates shrouds the mountains with a cover of green. It is greenery everywhere, and tranquility in the air.
Our trip to Munnar had been a memorable experience. It was weekend full of fun and masti. Here are some of nature’s handiworks captured in my digicam. (Click on the images for full view).
1. Alagu in Mattuopetty dam 2. Deepak near bungalow
3. View from Cochin boat 4. Balayya in Cochin Shipyard
5. Tea estate in Munnar 6. Tea farm downhill
7. Behind the water in falls 8. Falls on way to Munnar
9. Cheeyappara falls 10. Deepak in Mattupetty
No wonder Kerala is called God’s Own Country.